1. A careful or considered thought
2. Of an animal, such as cattle, the action of chewing the cud'
Having gradually moved to vegetarianism over the past two years, this portrait of a beautiful Highland Cow seemed to reflect that journey. I particularly enjoy painting animal portraits - contemplating their facial features and just seeing them for the individuals they are.
- Oil on canvas
- Solid wood, white 'tray' frame. See close-up picture.
- This painting will be shipped ready to hang.
- Free delivery throughout UK
- Contact me, if you live near Kent and would like to view this painting before buying